• Where can I buy tickets?
• When will I receive my tickets?
• Do children need a ticket?
• Will tickets sell out?
• I have a further ticket enquiry, who do I contact?
• What are the site opening and closing times?
• How do I get there?
• Is there a Bus?
• Where can I camp?
• Can I bring a campervan?
• Can I bring my own generator?
• Can I hire accommodation on site?
• What do I need to bring?
• Can I bring my own alcohol?
• Can I bring pets?
• What can’t I bring?
• Is there an ATM on site?
• Is there mobile phone reception?
• Can I go swimming?
• Are passouts issued?
Musician, Arts, Workshops, Performer, Volunteer and Market Stall Applications
• How do I apply to play music at Eclipse2012?
• How do I apply to do décor or arts?
• How do I apply to run a workshop?
• How do I apply to perform at the festival?
• How do I apply to volunteer at the festival?
• How do I apply to run a market stall at the festival?
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be brought here with credit card or paypal.
Tickets will also be available to purchase at selected outlets in the next few months. We will announce tickets in shops on the website and social networking sites.
$250 Super Early Bird 1
$300 Early Bird 2
$350 Early Bird 3
$400 General Presale
$500 On the gate
When will I receive my tickets?
Tickets will begin to be sent out in a few months’ time. You will receive an email prior to your ticket being shipped from Greentix. A more exact date will be provided soon.
I have a further ticket enquiry, who do I contact?
Contact Greentix customer support by clicking here.
Do children need a ticket?
Children under 15 can enter free with a parent or guardian of parental age.
Will tickets sell out?
Eclipse2012 does have a limited capacity, and while we don’t envisage the festival selling out we advise you to buy your tickets early to avoid possible disappointment.
What are the site opening and closing times?
Gates will open at 12pm on Saturday 10th November. All patrons are asked to leave the site by 12pm Saturday 17 November. Eclipse2012 will notify patrons through the website and Facebook page if there are any changes to these times.
How do I get there?
The site is around three hours north of Cairns in Queensland. Directions to get to the festival will be published on the website close